Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it some sort of a crap or what?

way back college days,my friends and i went to a fortune teller.it wasnt a plan but we decided to go during our class break.i was the last one on the list.during my turn, the old lady check my palm,looking on it seriously.i guess it took her 5 min.to release my hand.then do some cards stuff.i was actually waiting for what she's goin to tell me.seems that she's reading the cards.she said that my dad really misses me that time(i wasnt w/ my dad before),that couples will help me travel abroad someday,and the last thing she said,i should be careful in choosing men.she actually told me that most of the guys im going to meet was already committed/married.i got to remember all the guys i met before wasnt single,but of course i dont know it,they wont say it either.some of them were married and others got gf's already.i just dont wanna believe in all of these!

Is it some sort of a crap or what?
Fortune Tellers - What load of marlarkey, Garbage.


.


If I read / told you your fortune, u be rich - millionaire at 18 married with 4 kids - would u belive me, - """ HELL NO """


.


Now in reallity would you belive me if I said to you, that some day you will me someone that you really like and go from there.


.


An old saying


THERE IS SOME-ONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYBODY


.





Best of luck





.
Reply:I don't know how much information she got about you so I don't know if she was really psychic but what she said was good advice anyway.

Gta vice city mp question

No comments:

Post a Comment