Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lip Ring causing me to clean mouth alot....result in tongue burning? and sore?

Ive asked a question like this earlier but i didnt word it right...So another try.. :) i just got my lip pierced Sat June7th and the past 2 days my tongue has been rather sore...underneath it hurts and when warm water touches it...it goes in flames it seems....i havent eaten anything hot due to the lip ring ive only eaten cold food...could this be a std? or just to much cleaning with Crest Pro-Health?!?!? Even though your not suppose to kiss when you get your lip ring done i heard it was ok to as long as you clean after....and i clean like a MOFO!!!!! help me out peeps!!! Thank You!!!....I live in West Palm Beach...ladies hit me up :)

Lip Ring causing me to clean mouth alot....result in tongue burning? and sore?
you might have got an infection from kissing if it doesn't stop in a couple day i would see a doctor
Reply:Maybe if you didn't have a big hunk of metal in your lip things would be OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment