Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone live in Toronto China town area? I am looking for the fortune telling lady there.?

About eighteen years ago, I met a Vietnamese(? not sure of nationality!) fortune teller. What she told me at that time all came true, so I would like to see her again. Her office is a small room located inside an old building (second or third floor). She posted a picture of palm at the entrance of that building. My friend helped me look for her couple years ago, but did not see her sign anymore, so does anyone know where I can find her?


Her office was located close to Dragon City in Toronto China town. You may also email me if you don't want to post the answer here, thanks a lot!

Does anyone live in Toronto China town area? I am looking for the fortune telling lady there.?
I thought fortune telling was illegal in China? Or did I mis-hear...


No comments:

Post a Comment