Monday, May 11, 2009

How to have a smooth and vain free hands?

hi there!!! I've got this problem with my hands (palm)..I don't really do hard jobs..or even do the laundry, but my hands seems kinda rough..by the way my major is information tehcnology, and we deal about computer. When I had my OJT (on the job training) I was at the troubleshooting and maintenance of the computer. It's kinda tiring..and after that I noticed that the vains in my hands started to appear. It's like a swollen vains..gosh!! my hands don't look like lady's hand anymore..it makes me sick..:(...


pls do help me how to get rid of this...thank you in advance...


god bless!!!!

How to have a smooth and vain free hands?
Get it checked out. I think its weired that its swollen.
Reply:LOL! NOOB!


No comments:

Post a Comment