Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey ladies is there anyone out there who when became prego there palms started sweating alot now and?

I am really wet down there. I know you say go buy a test but I have already done that. I have had a positive and a negative. I have no medical insurance. can some one give me some advise. I do appreciate it. I would be about 3-4 weeks pregnant

Hey ladies is there anyone out there who when became prego there palms started sweating alot now and?
I never had sweaty palms. But it would go along with a raised temp. which is common during pregnancy. Being wet "down there" is a common pregnancy symptom. Your best bet would be to go to a planned parenthood. It is free of charge and they can give you a pregnancy test. If it comes out positive they will give you a month supply of prenatal vitamins (or at least mine did). They can also give you a physical exam to make sure everything is where it should be.





~Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment