Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crooked/bent fingernails?

Ladies, hopefully you'll understand. When I look down at my fingernails, you can tell that they're crookied/ that they bend in. When I look directly at my fingernails (like if you turn your palm towards you and look directly at your fingernails) they're horrible!!! They bend in so bad! And it' only half or a corner of the nail. I can file them all day long and try to file them straight but they grow back just as crooked. I remember reading something about your fingernails and anemia, but I don't think this is the case? Got any ideas? Have I just let them grow too long?

Crooked/bent fingernails?
Head to the doctor and ask if you have a nail fungus. Sounds yucky, but it happens. I have a nail that grows in cracked, split down the middle. It was never hit or damaged. The doctor said it was a nail fungus. I have been taking lamisil.


No comments:

Post a Comment