Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ladies please translate:?

Ladies please translate:?


I went out with a woman, she gave me sips of her drinks, she gazed at me lots, laughed at things I said that weren't funny, stretched her arms out with her palms facing outward in front of me told me she "wasn't wearing socks under her boots"? and was extremely flattered when I asked her to dinner with me the very next weekend.





She never returned my calls? Why are women such mysteries?





Married women flirt with me, but they're married.....Girls act interested even though they're not. Are guys supposed to go through this much bs in their mid-twenties? It really feels like a slap in the face when I focus on more important things and they're couples everywhere........

Ladies please translate:?
Are you doing something that scares women off? Are you flirting with too many women... I flirt with guys that I will never date ( because they flirt too much and are too popular with the ladies) because it is safe. I know I will NEVER go there, so I can be flirty and tempting.

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment