Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's the stupidest person you have ever ran into? 10 points to the best story?

Today i was at walmart getting my perscription because i have bronchitis. The pharmacy messed everything up. My insurance and everything. So I was told to go back to the drop off line and talk to this lady so she could call my insurance. I had to sit and listen to the man in front of me talk about palm trees and all of his vacations. Then i said this is rediculous and my mother was with me and i said mom lets go because today is my birthday and it's upsetting im sick anyways and we were already there for 2 hours. Then the pharmacy mananger comes out and yells at me for complaining, but i understand he has a stressful job because they fill over 4 thousand perscriptions a day because of the 4 dollar perscriptions. So anyway it gets straightend out. So the pharmacy manager told me to go a head of line because i was already in line and this Lady starts yelling at me. Saying she is not going to get involved in my drama and she's not going to let me cut in front of her or anyone else. And

What's the stupidest person you have ever ran into? 10 points to the best story?
A friend of mine's brother got his car keyed by his ex. He just said I call my insurance and they'll cover it. So my friend decided to key his own car to get a new paint job. He proceeded to key his own car, called the insurance company and they told him, "sorry but you dont have full coverage. NOW he's stuck with a scratched up car...ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Reply:Mine would have to be (in recent memory, that is...) the girl who was coming towards me going the WRONG WAY on a clearly posted one-way street, and she was screaming obscenities and flipping me off... I was just driving along, too. I mean it's not like I did anything to enrage her at all! I tried to get out of her way for heaven sakes. What a moron. This is all besides the point that I mean, here we are, me and her face to face in this f*cking alley, alone. What are you going to do in that situation? Really, if I had been her, I would have backed straight out of that street and hauled @ss with my tail between my legs, but no, instead, she starts flipping out like I'm in the wrong. I really wanted to AT LEAST scare the piss out of her. At least. But I didn't, dammit. I must be getting wussy in my old age.


No comments:

Post a Comment