Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ladies: Is it unfair to say at age 27, I no longer will take any of you at face value ever again?

Ladies; What is the deal with her and did I DO something wrong?


Here's the deal: Went out with an attractive girl that we had lots in common with. She did the following and ladies I want you to tell me the meaning of these actions She extended her arms out toward me with her palms up, not touching mine, she kept crossing her legs and leaning over. She kept playing with her boot. She told me she didnt' have socks on under her boots, she gave me sips of her drinks several times, she also invited me to see the house she was going to be until she realized it was getting late. We were out until a little after midnight during the work week.


I flirted with her, held her hand for a little bit before s, and told her that I could tell that she was into yoga and loved to cook. Both were true. She seemed amazed. She also seemed red and was smiling alot and at one point rested her chin on her palm while she laughed at things I said that weren't even meant to be funny. I asked her out again, and she said "I'd love to" with this face like "aww, isn't that cute.


3 days ago


Additional Details


3 days ago





When I put my hand in hers, she held it, but seemed confused then I asked her if she minded it, she stared at her menu and said no, then she pulled it away after about 5 seconds.





Also, I have called her a total of 5 times in those three weeks and I never plan to ever again.





A year later (Christmas eve), I found her profile by accident on another website.





So I said hi and she pretty much said





"It's nice to 'see' you again and asked me if I still worked where I did (how did she remember)?





I asked her out to dinner again, is that wrong or do you think she's still interested.


26 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


12 minutes ago





UPDATE: After I had left her an email and just asked what happened. i thought she was interested and what it was I did exactly that had put her off.





She responded that she was extremely busy in general and felt I gave her no time to get back to me and thought it was too early to make it an issue at the time so she moved on.





She's the one that wanted to see me again that next weekend, I didn't have to chase her because I look foolish.





Did I do something wrong or is she a tease? Not enough time, it's been a year.

Ladies: Is it unfair to say at age 27, I no longer will take any of you at face value ever again?
You did nothing wrong so don't blame urself.. I think that she might be unsure of herself but she was flirting wit you 100%.. Even wen ther are alot of things going on in you life, we always need some one to distract you from all the things that are in your life so maybe she jus was teasing.. i say you jus be foward wit her and tell her if she is interested or not because you are not gonna put realtionship life on hold jus for her.. So don't worry your self and move on bc to me she is jus teasing you... A year and she still hasn't giving you real reall answer, trust me its not worth it!!
Reply:wow you need to learn how to attract the woman...





I suggest you read a dating book. There are just too many things that you messed up on.





The best part is how you think you did nothing wrong lol...

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment