Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do you feel about her new song?

Last night was the first time I heard the song and watched the video for the song To The Left by Beyonce. Am I the only one who feels that that song is the new female anthem when it comes to getting rid of the dead weith we call men? My husband hates it!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA! I love the part where she lures him face to face and he starts to get the big head thinking that he's still got her in the palm of her hand and ...........BAM! she snatches the necklace and takes the jacket!!!!!!!!!


With all the problems that my husband and I are having, I kind of felt liberated. It was like she was saying something to him that I couldn't fix my lips to say to him myself and I think he could sense that. Am I wrong or immature for feeling that way?


Either way ladies, you've got to admit that the song is off the chain!

How do you feel about her new song?
OK I wasn't sure what song you were referring to, so I found it. The song is called Irreplaceable. I like what the song says. I think she did a great job on the video. It's definitely a nice change from Deja Vu and Ring The Alarm





Yeah it could be a new anthem for the ladies. Fellas need to recognize that they can be replaced and need to get their act together.
Reply:I haven't heard it, I don't Beyonce because she discarded her own band so she could become more famous. She discarded members of her "family" because she wanted to get ahead in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment